Shows and Exhibitions
Click read more to read all about the show
Click All or Upcoming to display list again
Sat03Sep202210.00 - 16.00The Mascall Centre in Ludlow
MOD22 The Marches Finescale group open day
The Marches Finescale Group, formed from the Shropshire & Herefordshire Area Group of
the Scalefour Society, is holding an Open Day
When?:- Saturday 3rd September, 10am to 4pm.
Where?:- The Mascall Centre (www.ludlowmascallcentre.co.uk) in Ludlow.
How much?:- Free entrance but donations towards expenses gratefully accepted.
Parking NOT at the Mascall Centre but 3 minutes walk away in Smithfield car park.
Train Ludlow station 10 minutes walk away.
Catering None provided specifically on site, 30+ venues within a 10 minute walk.
Information Details: www.85a.uk/marches-finescale/
Questions: contact email@example.com
• Corwenna (OO) by Phil Waterfield
• Cranford Ironstone (P4 under construction) by David Beale
• End of the Line (7mm/NG) shown by Tim Crockford
• Hartburn (EM) by Ian Manderson
• Lydham Heath (S) shown by Simon Dunkley
• Locomotive construction by both Karl Crowther and Simon Bolton
• Modelling the GER in 7mm by Nick Coppin
• EM Trackwork or Easichass construction by John Watt
• Horseboxes in P4 by Gavin Clark
• Other Rolling stock and building construction by various members of the group
Parts of Layouts
• Buildings and track plan for Coldham Staithe, Geoff Kent’s new EM layout
• Part of Coldstream by Tim Lewis, showing NER interlaced P4 trackwork.
• Part of Pendre, Trevor Hughes’s new 3/8 inch to 1 foot layout
Marches Open Day - MOD22
The Marches Finescale Group, formed from the Shropshire & Herefordshire Area Group
of the Scalefour Society, is holding an Open Day on Saturday 3rd September in the Mascall
Centre (www.ludlowmascallcentre.co.uk) in Ludlow.
There is no available parking at the Mascall centre - the spaces here are controlled by
parking cameras and not available to the general public, so use these at your peril. However
Smithfield Car Park is 3-4 minutes walk down the hill next to the Police Station and very
accessible - current prices are around 30p per hour.
Ludlow Station is around 10 minutes walk away via Station Drive, Upper Galeford and
The Open Day will not provide specific catering for visitors, however there is much
available as MOD22 is in the centre of Ludlow. The Mascall Centre includes a Greek
Restaurant on-site (www.athenagreektaverna.co.uk) who can be contacted directly if you
wish to arrange food. In addition there are at least 10 pubs and 20 eateries all within no
more than 10 minutes walk.
Entrance and details
Doors will be open from 10am - 4pm. Entrance is free but donations towards expenses will
be gratefully accepted.
Any further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to
provide an answer. Also see www.85a.uk/marches-finescale/ or www.scalefour.org/forum/