How you can benefit by joining the EMGS
For more detailed information see the items in the
About the Society pull down menu above
On joining the Society a member receives:
- The current newsletter and, whilst stocks last, all the back issues for the year.
- A CD with the Society Manual sheets (400+ pages) plus a set of colour coded wiring diagrams.
- Society Manual sheets also available on-line along with current and backdate Newsletters.
Click Here for samples of the newsletter and manual sheets
- A set of track and turnout drawings which form the basis of construction (EM or P4)
- The current price list and order form for goods available through the Trade Officer.
- On-line ordering from the EMGS Stores for your EM and P4 modelling requirements.
Click Here to see what the store has to offer
- Full access to the EMGS website.
- Discounts to Society shows.
- Yearly AGM and Members day where you can meet the Board and other members. There is also a modelling competition at the event.
During your membership you will get:
- Entrance to the expoEM events at reduced cost.
- A mailing four times a year containing a Newsletter as well as updates and additions to the Society Manual. These include technical data, and hints and tips needed for construction and conversion. These are provided as loose-leaf manual sheets.
- Why not join one of our many Area Groups and meet and work with friendly like-minded modellers?
Click Here to find your nearest group
EMGS-commissioned plain track and points:
The EMGS ‘ready to lay’ EM track and B6 points, now available, are only available to members of the EMGS.