This is something that would of great benefit to the members and make our new website more useful than just an access to the online store
I seem to have become the de-facto web web master and as such am keen to make best use of the resource we have on the web.
My thoughts are:
- Set up a page called “Modellers resources”
- Put up members own photographs. Obviously we do need to be careful about copyright and need to find a way of making those available.
- Links to photographic sites e.g. Rail online
- Links to technical sites such as BR database
- Put the current list of drawings on there from the CD and update it