It’s finished now apart from any paint tidging I might do (a steel finish on the face of the dumb buffers for instance). It is jam packed internally. Wires take up so much space….. I had ordered the receiver configured for the F outputs to take an Add board to control the fourth motor, but it came without the F outputs wired, and I discovered that they weren’t configured either. No blame to Micron – Andy’s service has always been superb – he just forgot this one thing. However, it was a very dodgy thing soldering wires into the middle of the board rather than the edge, and not something I want to make a habit of! It took me a bit of a while to configure them correctly too, as I should have read further down the programming sheet! However, I got there in the end and all the bits work.