I love the look of Ian’s goods shed, and feel ashamed of my feeble efforts by comparison.
I am persevering with my attempts at resin casting with mixed results, but remain optimistic. I have realised that the lintels I have made are too deep, and I need to find out whether I can reduce the casts or whether I will have to alter the masters make new moulds. The resin remains quite flexible, so I’m hoping that they will cut down o.k. As usual, the scaling of the proprietary embossed sheet is not quite correct for the prototype, as far as I can work it out, and a compromise will have to be accepted for the roof slates.